- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Client Sales Executive is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CxO) executive suite to departmental line managers.
- The CSE drives new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new services agreements with prospects and clients, and participates in the subsequent maintenance of client relationships. They target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the team in crafting and positioning the deal.
- To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales.
- Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all automation offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-service, multi-year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management for each CSE.
- Additional CSE responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the company’s strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with automation sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of automation focused on the same client.
- The CSE also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the company’s sales community and may mentor and coach other Client Sales Executives.
- Client Sales Executives are responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain territory sales plan
- Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Manage demand and qualify opportunities
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
- 5 years min. of complex, solution selling sales experience in an automation targeted industry.
- Past experience in closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
- Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships·
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
- Experience selling solutions with alliance partners
- Superior prospecting skills
- Capability to understand automation offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects·
- In-depth experience including RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
- Strong contract negotiations and closing skills·
- Superior presentation development and delivery skills·
- Travel up to 50%·
Significant experience and demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following fields:
- Strategic sales, relationship, and account management experience at a major services organization, preferably on a global basis.
- Senior level management responsibility within a major firm.
- Senior-level strategic consulting and/or strategy consulting to major Organizations
- Industry relationships.
- Established relationships within targeted industries·
- Industry and technology insight
- A deep understanding of the impact of automation on a firm’s business Marketplace.
- A strong knowledge base of targeted industries, both individuals and institutions
- Process Automation Services.
- Knowledge, understanding of the predominant people, firms, products, services and solutions that are most important to large global firms. Insights into emerging players and key trends in the Process Automation marketplace.
- Management. Well-developed management skills.
- Ability to assemble, direct,coach, motivate and coordinate pursuit teams, in different locations and from different parts of IPS and partner firms, engaged in multiple simultaneous sales initiatives·
- Process Automation Project/Program/Budgetary Management.
- A strong background and proven track record in the construction and management of complex large-scale projects/programs/budgets for process automation services to or within large institutions·
- Partner management.
- Strong partner management skills including interdivisional, external business partner and supplier management skills in the services arena·
- Technology expertise.
- Strong appreciation and understanding of key current and emerging technologies, third party solutions and packaged software applications of importance to the global markets.
- Engineering graduate degree, Electrical, Communication, Mechatronics or Mechanical.
- An MBA, graduate degree in Business, or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
- Leadership; Possesses key leadership attributes: Strong personal conviction,vision, strong emotional bonds, inspirational, team orientated, risk taker, and driven to excel.
- Stature and presence; the ability to command the attention and respect of senior industry executives.
- Highly organized and disciplined.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to present at aboard/executive committee level.
- Planning; Ability to develop, communicate and execute both tactical and strategic sales plans.
- Cultural sensitivity; Ability to bring together highly diverse teams to achieve superior results.
- Judgment; Ability to think and act independently and exhibit consistently sound business judgment and an action-oriented ability to take measured risks and take responsibility for the consequences.
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric