- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing site execution teams (inhouse/outsource).
- Planning and coordinating site daily different works (civil, architecture and electro mechanic).
- Managing site resources to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Doing quality control checks for site works on periodic basis.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings.
- Preparing site progress reports.
- Making safety inspections to ensure site safety regulations are met.
7 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Asass Investment is the portfolio manager of the real estate fund which runs the operational subsidiaries: Stone Group, and Asass Construction. Asass is also in charge of the strategic management and allocation of the real estate funds in the different real estate projects and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asass