- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identify, select and maintain a pool of technical experts, both from internal and external resources, in the fields of civil engineering, electrical engineering, hydraulic (network) mechanical engineering, integrated communication technology, landscaping, etc., ensuring the continuous provision of the best quality services for construction projects.
- Contribute to the identification of future needs and update the technical/engineering pool in order to ensure that the company is capable of delivering the development projects with the best available technical resources.
- Assign engineers to the Project Managers throughout the development and construction stage of the respective project to cover the needs for specific expertise.
- Monitor the technical resources’ performance for each development project to compile reports on a regular basis on the use of technical resources.
- Develop specifications for work quality for the technical engineering pool and monitor their implementation in each construction project, ensuring they are applied.
- Develop and monitor the duties and requirements of the engineering pool that will be participating in the infrastructure development projects, in order to ensure clarity and accountability for each role.
- Liaise with document controls and review the technical construction documents for the project construction activities, ensuring correct distribution to the respective project manager. and departmental performance.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services