- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Using tools to prepare cost, schedule, scope, quality, risk,procurment , communication management plans.
- Monitor and control project progress performance throughout project lifecycle, obtain, verfiy deliverables, attend status meeting , provide performance and status reports, forcast project completion schedule, budget, Configuration management, tracking project updates and modifications.
- Lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
- Validate project performance against target profitability
- Assisting in project statement of work developing including technical & commercial terms, idenfty project scope, project consitrains and customer excpectations, major risks.
- Provide technical & commercial offers after understanding & interperting customer specifications/drawings.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric