- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan the production budget for employment needs, materials needs and tools needs.
- Facilitate technical transfer of company processes to manufacturing.
- Review and approve batch records, change controls and project plans
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure the production priorities and ensure that the required raw material is available to deliver products in time.
- Participate in production and planning meetings as requested
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, and equipment are use efficiently to meet production targets.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to the maintenance crew.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing