- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Lead Cairo site warehousing organization and operations to ensure good warehousing practices are in place to meet site supply plans with compliance to GSK’s safety and quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring GMP adherence through developing, implementing and reviewing relevant standard operating procedures and ensuring they are in place and in use.
- Leads engagement agenda for warehouse organization through planning and delivering different communication and engagement forums.
- Ensure applying all Safety requirements aiming at zero injuries, via confirming all EHS awareness, and developing EHS standards whilst communicating with all relevant staff.
- Owns warehouse budget and responsible for spend planning and control.
- Responsible for ensuring both physical and system stock accuracy through conducting periodic inventory counts.
- Leads the deployment of different improvement initiative aiming to enhance safety, quality and productivity.
- Responsible for managing and controlling rejected stocks and to liaise with quality and authorities their disposal.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK