- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services.
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams.
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources.
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue.
- Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services Oil and Gas