- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Overall responsibility for serving as the strategic interface with assigned business units for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business units and IT, at multiple levels including the executive level.
- Performs research, supports pilots, and investigates potential solutions to help anticipate the business needs and communicates solution recommendations that support business requirements to business partners
- Participates in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of new technologies for increased productivity or new capabilities for the business.
- Brings IT innovation -Smart Factory solutions- to the various Smithfield Engineering and Facilities departments
- Proactively identifies opportunities (to leverage technology) to create business values or reduce manufacturing and operating costs
- Drives technology and business process innovation within and across the organization beyond Engineering
- Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Focuses on strategic initiatives and plans, proactive, anticipatory and driving in nature and provides significant value to business units. Facilitates the planning and execution of business changes through the use of technology.
- Manages business relationships and projects across teams, vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversees prioritization and delivery of solutions for area(s) of ownership ensuring value realization
- Collaborates with the business to define the strategy for integrating/combining systems by providing a technology perspective, influencing and ensuring alignment of IT strategy with business strategy within the sub-function or region
- Drives technology and business process innovation within particular business area to enable front line competitive position and manages a portfolio of services to address business needs within a sub-function or region
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com