- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the job:
- To design packet switching network services and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To lead the technical assessment and design of mobile network packet switching solutions in a consistent way with the department Product Catalogue, strategy and architecture
- Capturing customer/business requirements and analyzing those requirements from a technical feasibility point of view
- Leading and managing virtual technology teams, managing different stakeholders from business, technology, operators during solution design and implementation phases.
- Act as the main technical representative of the project team and competence area to all stakeholders, including the customer and Technology management.
- Leading investigations to identify the RC behind degraded KPIs
Key performance indicators:
- Quality of solutions and services design measured by fulfilling customer/business requirements and the reliability, usability of solutions and services when turning to live.
- Meeting delivery timelines while providing excellent communication and regular reporting to management and stakeholders about status and progress throughout delivery.
- Customers’ satisfaction measured by partners and customers regular satisfaction survey get NPD score 9/10.
- Number of improved KPIs & speed of identifying the Root Cause of the degraded KPIs
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone