- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
German Engineered modest sportswear.
SPARK is a high-performance modest sportswear brand engineered in Germany and made in Egypt, aiming to empower women trough sport. Together with female athletes from national teams worldwide SPARK has developed its high-performance sportswear range at their research facility in Stuttgart, Germany. The three pillar system: comfort, security and fit enables female athletes to focus on the sport and refrain from having to constantly adjust their outfits because slipping hijabs, tops riding up or layered outfits that accumulate too much heat. All SPARK fabrics are cooling, UV50+ resistant and hypoallergenic (do not cause skin irritations) and are suitable for any sport.
We are seeking a dynamic and high energy individual to work in a multi-faceted and fast-paced environment as our Marketing and Public Relations Manager, planner & executer. If you love sports, enjoy talking with people, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. If you have a real passion for and proven ability to lead marketing and public relation initiatives, you have an excellent understanding of social media strategy planning and you understand SEO and web traffic metrics then you’re exactly what we are looking for.
With SPARK being a start-up brand your focus of all your activity is on creating brand awareness and gaining new customers. The main part of your job will be to create a strategy for our overall brand marketing & PR as well as our social media channels. You will identify marketing & PR opportunities, you will lead our brand communicating and coordinate and maintain good relationship with sports organizations, potential brand ambassadors, journalists and key players in the Egyptian sports scene and gathering this information in an organized manner. You will find opportunities for community outreach initiatives as well as planning and executing them together with members of the SPARK team. You are able to create a biweekly marketing analysis reports and Google Analytics and ad-words is your best friend? Then don’t hesitate to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting up and coming sports brand that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full-time position located in Heliopolis/ Obour, Cairo, Egypt.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the brand identity and positive brand image is kept in all communication with customers, brand partners and ambassadors throughout all departments
- Actively develop, identify, plan and execute SPARK marketing & PR strategy together with SPARK team
- Actively lead social media content creation and social media related community initiatives worldwide but with focus on Egypt and the Middle East, including but not limited to brainstorming and executing event activations as well as content gathering and file keeping
- Develop and maintain contact database
- Biweekly reports on Marketing/ PR and social media analysis
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network including constructive feedback
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Liaise with journalists and create all media related content in English and Arabic (eg, press release)
- Follow up on existing sponsorship agreements and handle brand partners to ensure a high level of communications and ensure execution in timely manner.
- Manage in-house inventory marketing products and literature and send out to relevant person/ entity if required.
- Organize and overlook image, video, media creation for social media and marketing campaigns
- Develop/ maintain relationships and identify opportunities with local sports communities, potential brand ambassadors, sports organizations, journalists
- Brief, create and manage contracts for brand ambassadors and brand partners.
- Manage the merchandise program and SPARK product allocation for all brand ambassadors.
- Plan and execute special events & fairs. Handle setup of the events together with our SPARK team, including but not limited to, vendor relations, equipment rentals and marketing/communications needs.
- Coordinate marketing related administrative operations such as order trac
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Apparel and Fashion
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2-3 years work experience in relevant field
- Knowledge on/ interest in female sports landscape in Egypt, Middle East and worldwide
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills, critical thinker and problem-solving skills, team player, good time-management skills, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solving orientation, and ability to meet tight project deadlines while balancing multiple competing projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a changing business environment
- Excellent English & Arabic skills both written and spoken
- Polite and open personality, organized, self-motivated and hard working
- Available to work a dynamic schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) as required
About this Company
SPARK is a high-performance modest sportswear brand engineered in Germany and made in Egypt, aiming to empower women trough sport. Together with female athletes from national teams worldwide SPARK has developed its high-performance sportswear range at their research facility...
See all Careers and Jobs at SPARK