- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurances + Social Insurances + Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Make sure the team follows engineering practices: code review, unit testing, branching etc.
- Write code (implement user stories) and unit tests
- Propose and review the architecture
- Conduct code reviews
- Communicate with the clients and stakeholders
- Make sure the team can meet its commitments with expected quality
- Tasks assignment and distribution
- Propose ideas what can be improved and how to be more efficient
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases. Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget. Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
7 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Excel Systems is one of the fast growing system integrator serving the Egyptian market. Based on deep understanding of the requirements of the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Excel Systems
Established 2002 with system integration oriented structure
Experts in delivering physical and logical...