- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure all receipts by way of cash, cheque, or other negotiable instruments etc., are completed according to the company policies, systems and procedures.
- Receive payment against cash/credit sales as evidenced by dcuments.
- Cntrol all cash, credit card and foreign currency at the end of the day nto relevant documents.
- Respnsible for cash handling and safe custody of cash collected until deposit in the safe.
- Handles routine customer complaint promptly and courteously.
- Briefs the Duty Manager on complaints that require management assistance.
- Ensuring that customers are dealt with in a prompt and courteous manner to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- All articles are handed out as per the customers’ receipts to ensure accuracy of stocks and customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Receive, check, and verify goods from customer against the invoice as per the company policy, system and procedures.
- Ensures to report to home delivery senior for any stocks irregularities found while verifying the goods.
- Process home delivery booking schedules following the given benchmark with accuracy.
- Ensure all goods are labelled before moving to the holding area.
- Provide accurate information to customer’s and IKEA sales co-workers regarding home delivery lead time.
- Ensure customer’s home delivery reconfirmation call is carried out a day before the delivery schedule.
- Ensure customer’s follow up call after the delivery
- Maintain neat, clean appearance of self and work area.
- Ensure to follow the home delivery standard operating procedures.
- Schedule home deliveries and assemblies details.
- Attends to customers’ queries and problems in a professional manner.
- Maintains files of completed and pending deliveries.
- Updating PGI reports on a weekly basis and co-ordinate with STS system Errors Maintain all documents/record as required by company systems and procedures.
- Ensure and maintain adequate stock of printed stationary.
- Controlling home delivery teams and services after delivery.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
You are a customer focused individual who is accountable for his decisions and is engaged in continuous leadership..
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
Live and share the IKEA values every day
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 2 years in a similar role.
- Analytical Skills, Effective Communication
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...