- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 18 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing liaison between the LBU management team and customs authorities /freight companies / brokers and executing all HLP related transport management tasks on the LBU level.
- Initiating and maintaining close communication with project management in order to identify the transportation needs of the project.
- Developing shipping plan based on SCM procurement planning.
- Participating in tendering process and perform site survey if required.
- Issuing contracts with freight shipping providers, transportation providers and customs brokers to achieve best conditions as per LBU Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Reviewing and receiving shipping documents from suppliers as per shipping instructions (e.g. packing, marking, shipping and invoicing instructions) as far as applicable.
- Dealing with customs authorities / client if necessary.
- Issuing and following up shipping documents bank endorsement.
- Managing and following shipping progress and clearance procedure to ensure minimum lead time as per LPG KPIs.
- Providing weekly reports for all shipments.
- Monitoring project plan and advising affected parties of any changes.
- Representing T&L function in project kick-offs and subsequent meetings.
- If necessary, travel to jobsite or loading site to supervise loading / unloading activities.
- Providing input to risk review and forwarder proposal review.
12 to 18 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB