- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior.Net Web Developer position is responsible for:
- High-volume rich interactive web application development and maintenance
- Advising in technical business analysis meetings to facilitate the department’s processes and projects.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Education Information Technology Services
The following knowledge is required:
- Entity framework
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good Business writing skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent command of using Microsoft package “PowerPoint, Word, and Excel”.
- Good Administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
About this Company
MSA University is a natural extension of an extensive network of Dar El Tarbiah and has Languages Schools, founded by Dr. Nawal El Degwi since 1958 which has always been acknowledged by the British Council for its contribution establishing models of best practice in IGCSE...
See all Careers and Jobs at (MSA) October University