- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Supporting drives products, this is including (studies, tendering and proposals).
- Supporting front end sales to achieve received commitments.
- Defining the most suitable technology and product type(s) to be used based on application characteristics. Defining the configuration in accordance with bids commercial needs and requested quality metrics.
- Ensuring the preparation of technical and financial aspects of the offer also indicating prices and trading conditions.
- Analyzing customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by sales organization.
- Analyzing and evaluate specific technical issues and associated risks.
- Identifying potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluating supplier offers for alignment with specifications. Collaborating with supply chain management team to manage requests of subcontractors.
- Defining cost for the proposed solution and communicating to customer/sales organization.
- Providing information to the risk review process in accordance with ABB policy and sometimes participating in the risk review assessment.
- Ensuring the technical needs required to sales managers during their technical meeting with customers.
- Collecting documents regarding the offer/order also recording assumptions and decisions taken during the development of supply/order.
- Connecting sales support in case of very special applications.
- Connecting customers to clear up any technical clarifications also ensuring that solutions will be provided as per customer expectations.
- Connecting with the field engineer services team to agree the offering strategy based on customer category, also to follow up the submitted quotes in regular basis.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB