- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your tasks as a Service Sales Specialist, EPDS Digital Solution will include the following:
- Develop a strategic sales plan and individual account tactics for allocated market to effectively penetrate and identify business needs with ultimate decision makers. Exceed sales quota by creating and communicating the value of the relevant digital applications and solutions with prospective customers.
- Proficient presentation abilities to small as well as large audiences either in-person, via conference calls and/or web enabled environments using power point and other technologies.
- Ability to identify customer´s win-results by asking the right questions. Able to identify customer needs and position Digital Portfolio solutions which add value to the customer set EPDS service above the competition.
- Ability to engage multiple decision makers and drive consensus and secure commitment throughout all stages of the sales cycle.
- Ability to successfully collaborate and communicate with team members to ensure strong, positive, and profitable customer relations. Maintain a positive reputation and credibility during and after the initial sales process.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism with colleagues and customers daily.
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity, problem solving techniques and desire to learn from team members and other experts in the field.
- Ability to offer solutions in a productive and professional manner to both customers and team members.
- Demonstrate persistent follow-up with customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate a personal drive to achieve goals and self-motivate.
- High working knowledge of SalesForce CRM, excellent microsoft word, excel and powerpoint skills.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB