- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Responsible for the Company's Warehouse in Cairo & Suez.
- Traveling to Suez by company car two days per week and maybe more according to work volume.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport mean.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment
About this Company
Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Egypt, HCH Supply Co. is a recognized leader in the oil, gas, and industrial sectors. Although the company had a humble beginning, HCH Supply Co. quickly rose up the ranks by providing strategic and efficient solutions to customers from...
See all Careers and Jobs at HCH Supply