- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Assists in the development of audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from start to finish with highly ethical manner proficiency and due professional care.
- Maintains engagement working papers as per Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Supervises Internal auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
- Ensures audit procedures performed are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Obtains and reviews evidence and ensures that audit evidence is well documented in engagement working papers.
- Adherence at all times to Internal Audit policies & procedures and professional standards.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional development, education and training opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Internal Audit Supervisor and/or the Internal audit Manager.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma