- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- all documents in the employees’ files comply with documents needed as set by the labor law and social insurance.
- Handling all hiring processes including employment contracts, social insurance applications, medical insurance procedures, and the hiring documents collection with all new employees.
- Maintaining all the employees' files.
- Handling all termination procedures and following up on the lawsuits if available.
- Processing the monthly payroll.
- Compute, disburse and review wages and salaries, deductions, taxes and other withholding for all employees.
- Provide customer service to departments and employees on personnel-related inquiries
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital Medical Technology for Equipment and Medical Devices
We introduce complete solution for Operating Rooms, ICU, NICU, In-Patients and Medical Gas Departments with the best suitable Specifications and prices.
It goes with wide range of alternatives to suits every need, supplying a reliable after sales services...