- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 16,000 EGP per month, Bonuses on performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
If you are you passionate about technology and looking to join one of the UK’s fastest growing software development team in Cairo branch of an international company with its HQ in the UK.
The Software Developer Role:
- Utilizing the latest Microsoft.Net platform especially C# & C++ and mobile and web applications.
- The Software Developer will be responsible for developing software in relation to smart card technologies, payment, and Biometrics.
- The Software Developer will be joining a small team, working in a high performance, and restricted deadline.
- Software Developer requires a high degree of collaboration with colleagues from systems architecture, software testing, mobile technology and customer usability.
- Your skills will be kept up to date, developing powerful back-end systems and utilizing .Net Platform.
- You will primarily be involved in development of new features, enhancements to existing functionality, defect investigation/resolution and design documentation.
- An eye for detail and focus on quality is required, using a test driven approach incorporating unit and integration testing of code.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Telecommunications
About this Company
Tigrisnet is a solutions integrator. We work closely with clients in order to provide a Be-spoken solution to suit their needs, whether it’s for simple broadband connectivity or the set- up of a complete network.
See all Careers and Jobs at TIGRISNET
We have worked in the technology industry since...