Skills And Tools:
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development lifecycle by working with team members to author high-quality code according to assigned priorities.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Contribute to meeting project and product development goals on-time and on-budget.
- Author detailed documentation for source code created.
- Hands on experience in the following languages / tools / environments:
- MS .Net Framework version 3.5 and greater (WCF, WPF and WF)
- Visual Studio .Net 2010/2012 or greater
- C# .net, VB .net
- XML, XPath, XSLT, DOM and XML schemas
- OOP and UML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows Architecture; APIs, Windows Services and Web Services.
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago