Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and issue regular contractual correspondences to the client and the subcontractors to insure compliance of all Project Parties with the Subcontract agreement provisions
- Participate and recording weekly progress meetings as well as financial negotiation meetings in the presence of the Employer and the Main Contractor representatives to discuss the status of interim payments and reach an agreement on the monetary value of submitted claims and variation order requests
- Communicate regularly with various departments to monitor the company KPIs and consequently prepare the needed data for issuing any relevant correspondences and claims.
- Wrote and presented financial and time related claims including but not limited to additional and/or abortive works due to Site conditions and/or Employer’s instructions
- Establish Ad Hoc subcontract agreements and issue addendums as necessary
- Coordinate with the Quantity Surveying team in preparing the monthly Statements (invoices) as well as Perform Quantity take-off.
- Analyze the Clients/Main Contractor’s monthly Payment Certificate while reporting a comparison between the Certification and the Statement to analyze any applied deductions along with any delayed and/or under-certification.
- Preparing, recording and regularly (monthly) updating sheets/logs presenting the current status for the list of variations/claims along with the re-measured Contract value all in accordance with the latest QS performed.
- Present internal Weekly report to the Contracts & QS Section Head on the updated status for the Project in hand entailing the above stated scope.
- 1-2 Years of experience as a Contracts Engineer / Administrator.
- Excellent knowledge of different forms of Contracts ( especially FIDIC ).
- CLAC courses/certificate is an advantage.
- Contract Engineer (Civil - Str...Confidential Company - Nozha, Cairo10 days ago
- Contract AdministratorsConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo22 days ago