Skills And Tools:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks and bank transfers transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 to 10 years professional experience.
- Group Senior Financial Control...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia5 days ago