Skills And Tools:
As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing, submitting, and managing the company’s tax statement and returns. Assisting in financial planning, and preparing necessary paperwork for returns and tax payments.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing the needed VAT documents forms for payment.
- Overseeing the application of the income tax law together with our tax consultant.
- Handling monthly Withhold Tax review.
- Preparing annual tax reconciliation reports.
- Maintaining vendors and client’s tax information database.
- Reviewing company payments and legal documentation from tax perspective.
- Leading tax inspection procedure for analysis and documentation.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting or Business Administration
- 5-7 years in a tax position preferably in tax audit
- field and with the previous handling of tax inspections
- Adequate knowledge in construction industry is a plus
- Proficient in MS office
- Excellent command of Arabic and English
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent and takes initiative
- Problem-solving oriented
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Financial & Tax Auditor (Chart...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Accountant / Chief Acco...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago