Skills And Tools:
Distribution Analyst Supervisor
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Cairo, Egypt in the Established Pharmaceutical Division where we are committed to bringing the benefits of our trusted medicines to more people in the world’s fastest-growing countries. Our broad portfolio of high-quality and differentiated branded generic medicines reaches across multiple therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, women's health, cardiometabolic, pain management/central nervous system, and respiratory.
What You’ll Do:
- Identifies the relevant stakeholders mapping in different distribution channels and manage the strategic relation and alliance through analyst team.
- Coordinate with Trade, Finance, Supply, Quality, Accounting, and commercial management in to develop channels/accounts enhancement SOPs.
- Continuously conduct gap analysis per channel per stakeholder and building management plan
- Managing the key objectives with Analyst team towards company strategic and financial objectives
- Coordinate connections between management and key stakeholders in different OMC Goals.
- Will play a key role in building the strategic partnerships with key all departments and Distribution KAMs based on company objectives in alignment with related internal functions.
- Achieve company financial objectives in Private Sector
- Required: Advanced Degree in Science, business studies, or related areas.
- High Quality Office Handling
- At least 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical field
- 3 years of positive track record and a rating of AE at Abbott.
- With minimum 2 years’ experience in Managing Distribution business with experience in Inventory system, IMS / TMS Cycle principles and mindset.
- Experience implementing in Trade and Distribution Strategies.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership capabilities that help in leading cross functional teams without authority
- Business educational background is preferred.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The base pay for this position is
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & AdministrationDIVISION:EPD Established PharmaLOCATION:Egypt > Cairo : KTC BuildingADDITIONAL LOCATIONS:WORK SHIFT:StandardTRAVEL:Not specifiedMEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not ApplicableSIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable