-Maadi, CairoPosted 13 days ago
28Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- First point of contact for all gold & silver B2B customers and prospects regularly through follow-up calls to ensure their inquiries are met in a timely manner.
- Deal with all internal operational transactions concerning gold and silver B2B to avoid any delays and ensure satisfying customers’ needs smoothly, and help salespeople save their time to sell.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for AMs in customers’ orders, account statuses, and all relevant problems for key accounts and intervene when needed.
- Control stocks for key accounts regarding site refilling and monitoring for bulk products.
- Assists sales team in issuing business reviews with key accounts frequently and consistently.
- Generate complete offerings to our customers & prospects including prices, payment terms, marketing & technical support based on the agreements between customers and AMs.
- Prepare government bids documentation to be able to participate in government bids.
- Act as the first point of contact for urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are not available.
- Focal point for sales forecast between B2B AMs, BDM, and LSC planning team, to improve forecast accuracy and link consolidated sales trend with stocks on hand and take necessary actions with the planning team to avoid over and understocking.
- Maintain sales records, as a basis for reports to STL and prepare reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line, and sales to individual customers.
- This is in addition to the functional tasks decided by the company.
- Bachelor degree (e.g. BSc, BEng) in engineering preferably Mechanical / Chemical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Relevant professional certification is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Experience in a customer facing role (CSO or front line sales) beneficial.
- Have engineering knowledge in industry or transport, or related discipline.
- Location 80% Office – 20% On Field
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skill
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Excellent English and Arabic language level both spoken and written.
- Excellent user of Microsoft office.
- Strong team orientation, actively contributes to team goals and seeks cohesiveness.
- Genuine desire to co-operate with support and assist other team members.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across a number of levels.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, across several levels, including service providers within the business.
- Ability to effectively manage own tasks and performance – takes own initiative.
- Highly organized, with power to prioritize, multitask able to work under pressure
- Proven Analytical skills, ability to solve problems and analyses data
- Extremely accurate, paying attention to detail
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site
- Adhere to all Health & Safety guidelines/policies and be responsible for proactive identification of HSSE issues that may impact themselves, the office or customer environments.
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Real Estate Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- REAL ESTATE SALES SENIOR SALES... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Outdoor Sales executive - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Property Consultant - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago