Skills And Tools:
- Working with employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Protect and secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on it
- answering phone calls and assessing any technical queries that arise
- responsible for troubleshooting any problems in the most efficient way possible
- test new products, run regular maintenance checks and keep up-to-date with information security issues
- Provides support for WAN and LAN network connectivity or related network issues for the user community
- Analyzes network activity and network problems to discover and prevent systematic errors
- Provides support for fingerprint machines and attendance systems
- Provide support for security and admin system.
- Provide IT technical support for local and remote users.
- Perform installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Hardware, Software and LAN infrastructure.
- Act as the first line of support for security applications including VPN & Antivirus.
- Troubleshoot the network services (printing, email service and Internet access, file sharing).
- Ensure timely resolution of all first level problems with minimum supervision
- Back-up and restore users’ files and devices configuration.
- Ensure accurate allocation of information technology assets
- Apply the application of all IT policies and regulations
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Basic network troubleshooting is a must
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel…) is a must
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Good to have the following courses (A+, N+)
- Availability to work on sites in/outside.
- IT Help DeskConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- IT System Admin & Help Desk Of...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago