Operations ManagerPosted 1 month ago
117Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Actively manage multiple projects to ensure they are well-operated and achieve successful completion within budget and in schedule
- Create and implement specifications and document plan procedures for construction, managing start and finish times, safety, quality, and staffing/subcontractor requirements for each phase of construction
- Read, understand, and apply standard-to-complex documents affecting construction projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys, and drawings
- Track progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and approved timelines; this includes reporting status and variances and creating action plans to meet objectives, budgets and schedules
- Hire and oversee superintendents, general contractors, and subcontractors
- 15+ years of Experience gained in Railway Operations and/or similar environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in managing contracts and a large operational workforce (human, social, organization and technical).
- Males only.
- Contracting & Operations Manag...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Operations Manager - MallConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Contracting & Operations Speci...New Generation For Real Estate Development - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Deputy Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo4 days ago
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria8 days ago