Skills And Tools:
- Performs administrative and clerical tasks (e.g. data entry, preparing invoices, and sending bill reminders, keeping documents).
- Communicates with suppliers / vendors for any information related to payments channels and times.
- Keeps suppliers' documents / files and update sit regularly.
- Ensures all accounts payables and receivables transactions on ERP - Finance module.
- Facilitates payment of due invoices by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Follows-up the reconciliation of payables and receivables functions.
- Follows-up the monthly and yearly closure.
- Verifies discrepancies, identifies the causes and resolve it.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Allocates resources and manage cash flows
- Conducts profit and cost analyses
- Develops secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensures all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consults board members about funding options
- Recommends cost-reducing solutions
- Conduct risk management.
- Ensures the compliance with the ERM and TMO regulations and recommendations.
- Manages the ERP system full activation.
- Prepares different kinds of reports that shows tasks progress.
- Leads, support, and advises subordinates regularly, furthermore, appraises their performance.
- Cascades departmental objectives and turn it into operational tasks.
- Manages the change.
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- Bachelor's degree of commerce / Business Administrations or its equivalent.
- Postgraduate studies in Finance or accounting management.
- International certificate in Finance (e.g. CMA or CPA).
- IFRS certificate is an advantage.
- MBA is preferred.
- English: Excellent command of (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Experience in E-Commerce is a must
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza3 days ago