- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The interchange of data between the site/software users and servers.
- The primary focus of the Backend Developer is to develop the server-side logic as well as the development and maintenance of the central database.
- Responsible for the integration of frontend elements built by the frontend teams, hence, requiring that he has a basic understanding of frontend technologies
- Responsible for developing and evolving the business’s sites/software/applications using the latest software development infrastructure and methods
- Will design and develop technical and complex MySQL Server Databases.
- Design and implement security and data protection measures, implements data-storage solutions, and web applications through the web application.
- Gather and introduce new and relevant technologies and information on factors such as documentation practices, scalability, testing techniques, and refactoring.
- Writes code that meets the project standards in an attempt to deliver the desired functionality aligned with the engineering department’s overall standards and guidelines
- Overseeing and participating in implementation, deployment and ensuring maintenance and capabilities for a system
- Assisting with proposed implementations and estimates for project proposals
- Responsible for testing functionally & UI after finishing each task did not affect other tasks or UI negatively.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Business Boomers is an E-commerce and Marketing outsourcing company, focusing on helping retailers grow their business by selling their products online, and increasing their in-store traffic.
See all Careers and Jobs at Business Boomers
We help our customers create compelling content for their products...