- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Monitor and observe market variables and conditions internally and externally continuously by all available means (telephone, mails, field visits, internal and external exhibitions, customer reports, surveys) to collect information about Markets, competitors and new products.
- Communicates with clients and maintains a Strong relationship with them through coordinates to provide all requests and needs to them.
- Manage and update the sales database about customer data - purchase orders (item, quantity, package type, date of delivery) shipping details and collection dates.
- Receive inquiries and complaints from customers and transmits these to the competent departments.
- Coordinate between departments to ensure that customers' orders are provided with the required specifications in a timely manner.
- Follow and coordinate with the Financial Department the sales invoices and collections.
- Prepare monthly / periodic reports that reflect the sales, collection, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Prepare the target against plan report, analyzes reasons for the discrepancy.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production