- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
800 to 1,200 USD per month
About the Job
Alnafitha provide IT solutions for most of today's business challenges from IT Infrastructure to IT security, with more than 100 niche products categorized under 20 workloads represented from more than 20 vendors.
We are investing and expanding our marketing team with talented resources to achieve our vision in the market, moving from product-centric approach to customer-centric approach, providing the best customer experience to our clients.
You will have a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales process and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team a competitive edge.
The primary goal of this position Including the support for the sales organization by contributing with new opportunities in the pipeline across all regions, handling the daily sales development and marketing operations with vendors & the distributors.
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers
- Contributing in the pipeline by generating marketing qualified leads following the marketing qualification framework to help the sales team achieve their targets through Inbound / Outbound marketing activites include targeted cold calling or email campaings.
- Deep Understanding for the assigned products and act as product subject matter expert.
- Understand customer needs and position the right solution and services.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved Policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
Assisting in the daily sales development and marketing operations with the vendors and distributors, this could include the following:
- Orders Processing, vendor tools and portals.
- Registering opportunities on vendor / distributor CRM portals.
- Customer’s licensing portals activation (whenever needed).
- Pricing help & coordination.
- Logging and resolving customer’s issue(s) with the vendor or distributor.
6 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...