- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Initiates purchase orders for material, parts and/or services in terms of cost, quality and delivery time and tack the necessary action for amendments and submission.
- Develop an effective relationship management with current and prospective suppliers to asses supply capabilities, in addition to perform regular visits to the suppliers’ facilities for qualification and re-qualification.
- Secures and analyzes quotations, negotiates prices and delivery terms with suppliers, and recommends suppliers with respect to time, cost, and quality.
- Maintains close coordination with production and engineering to ensure a consistence sourcing program and appropriate quality matters and engineering changes/developments between company activities and suppliers.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Chema Foam
Chema foam group founded in 1984 by the brigadier Eng. Atef El Sawy, to provide innovative-unique building systems and applications as a new trend in building and construction.
His keen R & D efforts in building material contributed a significant...