- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
- Main role is to maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures for the Managing Director and oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Also to provide full range of confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director and responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of Managing Director’s office.
- Handle recruitment process (screening CVs, Make interviews) and assist in the on-board process for new hires.
- Responsible of all office manager duties including:
- Supplies & equipments.
- Errands & shopping.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments for the managing director.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Responsible of all running costs and cash flow.
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Other duties as assigned by managing director.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors