- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal
- Overseas development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns from concept to execution to measurement.
- Collaborate with sales / production / channel managers to drive marketing program
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, ensure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Resolve issues and solve problems that may occur throughout the life cycle of a campaign or project
- Develop tools and best practices to manage the execution of marketing programs/projects.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
➢ Monginis started out in Egypt as a small family business in 1993. The company has grown rapidly since then and now employees over 2000 people.
See all Careers and Jobs at Monginis Bakery
➢ We are committed to produce high quality and tasty products like cakes, chocolates, oriental sweets, bakery products,...