- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, facilitate, and teach English to High School students.
- Prepare execute lesson plans, assigning tasks, and evaluating student work and progress.
- Develop course syllabus, assess, supervise, and motivate high school students.
- Assist program students with program presentation.
- Promote safe, effective, and ethical learning environment.
- Use professional discretion and judgment in managing students in classroom setting.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Education Higher Education
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in High school English education
- Must be proficient in MS Office and internet research.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Person must develop rapport with students in the classroom setting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain professional demeanor and ethics at all times.
- Experience working with pre-college programs and secondary-level student preferred.
- Experience working in computer labs and with assisting patrons with computer usage preferred.
- Willing to work in a public school environment (Managed by NASS Academy)
- Have basic computer knowledge of software, MSOffice.