- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for iOS Developers to join our team:
- If you think you are creative and passionate about mobile applications making things look good and love sharing ideas and likes to be part of a collaborative team within a growing international team, then this is the role for you.
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented).
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive attitude to problem solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Be willing to work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services