- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Rebase Ventures is a small tech startup which builds B2B SaaS products. The company was founded by successful tech founder Damien Tanner, who previously co-founded the developer tool company Pusher (http://pusher.com).
- This job is very unique. You will report directly to founder Damien Tanner to develop prototypes and launch SaaS products. If you love startups, learning, experimenting with tech and want to take on new challenges and responsibilities this job is for you.
- We have generous health benefits and holiday policy, as well as a learning budget.
- Although our first product is not publicly launched yet, we will be happy to tell you more on a call.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
It's essential that you have:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Self-motivation and ability to see tasks through to completion.
- User of Linux or Mac OS.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- At least 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
- Postgres database expertise.
- AWS or GCP experience
It is also useful if you have some experience with:
- Machine learning / deep learning
About this Company
Rebase builds and acquires software companies and grows them for the long term.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rebase Ventures
Rebase is founded by entrepreneur and investor Damien Tanner who previously co-founded developer tool company Pusher (pusher.com).