- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contact (outbound calls) potential or existing customers to inform them about training courses using telephone scripts.
- Receive inbound calls ask about training courses and company services and close sales.
- Generate sales leads and achieve sales target.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Receive customer comments about courses and forward it to the responsible department.
- Generate sales leads and help the company to raise its client’s base.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with marketing department and company management.
- Collaborates with marketing department and company management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Make Sure that all client data are on CRM with specific details and notifications.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s services and achieve desired target.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Education Marketing and Advertising Training and Coaching
About this Company
Digital Marketing Arts Academy (DM Arts) is the leading digital marketing academy in the middle east delivering digital marketing know how and do how to marketing professionals of MENA’s top brands and agencies, through world-class events events, professional training...
See all Careers and Jobs at DM Arts