- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Promoting a positive culture by ensuring a smooth operation of all staff engagement program and activities with a fair and consistent approach to RCC policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that Staff Feedback programs are being administrated effectively according to the COPC approach and OD Calendar Timeliness
- Responsible for consolidating staff feedback analysis on frequent basis reporting it to management to develop necessary actions
- Documenting Staff Feedback action plan and following up on Plan implementation with respect to due dates
- Responsible for investigating in escalated cases received though the staff feedback channel of escalation till the resolution of the case and satisfaction with respect to time and dynamics of operations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure for all employees’ problems by recommending procedure/Process modifications or improvements.
- Provide HR support to all departments as requested, including investigating employee relations complaints, answering human resources questions and following up on inquiries.
- Reviewing skip level program/Exit Interviews procedures and results and ensure improvements are made.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the mentoring team (Coaching, support, development).
- Ensure staff awareness and adherence to RCC’s code of conduct and internal related policies and procedures
- Perform all analysis needed related to the engagement activities and programs and ensure its sent to the concerned parties to do the needed actions
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
- Very Good Knowledge of the Human Resources Functions, Principles and practices.
- Good Knowledge of the COPC approaches and areas of audit related to the Human Resources function.
- Understanding of Raya policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Raya Culture and values.
- Understanding of RCC statement of direction
- Strong Communication Skills
- Initiative and Dynamic
- Quality focus
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sense of confidentiality.
- Good Leadership skills
- Freedom to Think: Thinking within detailed standard practices and instructions and/or with immediately available assistance or examples
Thinking Challenge Similar situations requiring solution by the discriminating choice between known alternatives
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- 2-3 Years of experience in providing help desk support
- 1 year of team management experience.
- Arabic is mandatory
- Proficiency in English Language
- Other languages is an added plus
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center