- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions & Allowances offered
About the Job
We are one of the well established leading private companies in Egypt working in the sales, and service of medical equipment since 1998.
We are dedicated to provide the highest quality products and customer service through representing a very selective group of multinational companies in the fields of Nuclear Medicine, Oncology, Surgery and Urology.
We share our sales, technical expertise and resources with our partners to improve the quality of the health care services in Egypt.
- In this role, you will be responsible for selling company products and maintaining relationships with existing named accounts across Egypt.
- Building up your specialized knowledge in breadth and depth, as well as your sales experience in the company fields above will be necessary to execute the job.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships.
- Penetrating competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive sales.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining our existing customer portfolio.
- Annual and quarterly achievement of multiple sales and revenue targets.
- Development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need in all Governorates across Egypt.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Science or Veterinary.
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to energize, develops, and builds rapport at all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions.
- Demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment.
- Ability of interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
- Strong English written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and market place trends.
This job is open only for Cairo residents, Especially New Cairo and Helwan .