- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,500 EGP per month, there is a commission each quarter
About the Job
- The Project Coordinator will work closely to handle the company’s projects including planning, coordination, scheduling and execution of clients installs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects progress according to their schedule.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of relationship with Clients.
- Responding to requests in a timely and thorough manner.
- Maintains constant communication with clients regarding project’s requirements.
- The goal of each project will be the Project Coordinator’s charter.
- Responsible for following up on deliverable.
- Managing client’s expectations regarding difficult projects.
- A good Fixed Net Salary.
- Social insurance.
- Friendly work environment
- Good potential for career development
- A commission every quarter.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Localized Vision is, a leading provider of localization and translation services headquartered in Egypt, an ISO 17100:2015 and EN 18587:2017 certified, with more than 15 years of successful experiences. Our goal is to provide fast and quality service to all our clientele throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Localized Vision