- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Responsible for generating content for our social media accounts according to social media strategy.
- Manage and moderate the social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels.
- Develop strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high rankings in search results by improving on-page and off-page search engine optimization and content strength Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to the company’s needs Explore new ways to engage and identify new social media to reach target audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social media presence. Participate in social media strategy creation process and engage in generating its creative ideas. Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Monitor the account's performance, and report key issues mentioned by the accounts' base.
- Monitor competition activities on social media. Monitor trending topics on social media
- Monitor our online community, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Creating the adv. campaigns with daily following up Ensure that the campaign meets our Target Follow the campaign budget and update the budget sheet daily.
- Job Roles:Marketing/PR/Advertising Media/Journalism/Publishing
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching