- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Traffic Manager based in Cairo Office who will act as a liaison between our Gulf office and Cairo office, coordinating between client servicing, Production Studio, Creative, Social media, copywriting, and digital development to ensure on time and orderly flow of all communications and marketing information and deliverables from job initiation to final delivery.
- Obtain thorough input from client servicing and service owners when they originate work via a brief or job order. Prepare a job jacket and/or request.
- Able to work under pressure, at the same time, maintain the quality of work produced by the team engaged
- Have the ability to motivate team members at the Egypt office to organize themselves better and handle the jobs as per the given requirements
- Set due dates for various stages of job completion after consulting with Creative, Production and Digital departments for timing requirements of various jobs
- Have the creative and editorial mindset to judge the work produced and provide input prior to sharing it with other offices
- A calculative brief taker with the knowledge of asking the right questions that will kick-start any work
- Manage memos, estimates, flow charts, and other information as needed from various sources
- Determine sizes from media estimates and reference books. Consult with the Production Department for size verification, when necessary.
- Keep abreast of work in the Creative Department and follow-up on due dates that were established for copy, layout, art, and design
- Keep updates on work in the Production Department and follow-up on due dates established for copy, final design handoff and mechanicals
- Schedules Design handoff meetings once all final materials are ready
- Keep all concerned informed on the current status of all jobs in progress via daily status reports
- Expedite the “rush” jobs in such a way that process does not obstruct the orderly flow of everyday work.
- Route copy, art and mechanicals for internal approvals.
- Be responsible for initiation of project(s) and daily oversight of said project(s) in workflow tool (The Pantry).
- Keep update on work in the design and production department and follow-up on due dates established for finished work
- Route clients proofs for approval
- Keep up-to-date tasks schedules indicating the various jobs scheduled
- Maintain a job number book/sheet/tool
- Maintain Marketing Flowchart/Calendar
3 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Media Production Online Media
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Superior organizational, decision making, troubleshooting, negotiating, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Conflict Management: Approaches conflicts as opportunities; understand others quickly; can find common ground without compromising total position
- Ability to manage outside freelancers and vendors
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work and function in ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, a strong plus
- Strong computer background, specifically with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Excel, Word, and other digital project management tools.
Minimum Educational Level/Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3-4 years of traffic experience in an agency environment.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential duty of this position.
About this Company
Founded by Abdulatif Alsayegh in 2010, the Alsayegh Media family comprises of more than 120 specialists from diverse backgrounds covering every aspect of multimedia production, creative design, communications, digital development and event management.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alsayegh Media