- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Senior Account Technology Strategist, you'll be acting as your customers' virtual Chief Technology Officer, and you'll be expected to:
- Be a technical thought leader by sharing your broad technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform, our competition, and the industry with customers—increasing the demand for our cloud services
- Utilize your broad knowledge of enterprise architecture, Microsoft cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions), and your customers' technology environments to develop strategic roadmaps to help your customers get to their desired future state.
- Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community—and become a trusted technology advisor for digital transformation and cloud services.
- Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner virtual teams to maximize business results, customer success, and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
- Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and business value.
- Own the technical C-suite relationships (CIO/CTO/CISO) within key Government customers.
- Technical demand generation for cloud services
- Cloud technology roadmap for key Government customers
- Overall owner for consumption objectives for your account(s)
- Orchestrate technical activities across Microsoft and Partner v-team
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft