- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop marketing plans, strategies, and campaigns to expand the sales and branding growth of the company.
- supervise new marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brand and projects.
- Maintain, track, and improve team workflow.
- Ensure internal or external teamwork all together in a unified collaboration framework (with suppliers and co-workers).
- Preserve the brand and its guidelines.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing the Marketing budget and monitor expenses.
- Manage corporate / sales events.
- Plan and Execute ATL and BTL campaigns.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...