- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including:Planning duties within the QC staff and related work schedules, Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer), Identifying and developing QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs, Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QC personnel.
- Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
- Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes.
- Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors.
- Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
- Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Empower was founded to design alternative solutions to our energy problems using all the types of available wastes to generate energy in an efficient ways in a profitable models to the investors and the governments.
See all Careers and Jobs at Empower
We implemented several projects in Egypt with a strong...