- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social insurance, incentives and other benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information.
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries.
- Coordinate with bank’s Accountant to ensure that transactions are completed properly.
- Handling cash process with banks and internal safe.
- Analyze expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and interpret financial information.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- Assist with month end closing provide supporting documentation for audits.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least