- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to maximize the Customer Services order intake and sales in the assigned district covering both new equipment customers and the installed base.
You are responsible for
- Overall Customer Services (CS) sales business and all CS quotations within the assigned district (Point of sales quotations are responsibility of Account Managers KAM, US, PM&CC and IS).
- Promoting and executing the sales of CS products together with district sales teams in accordance with the CS sales strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining effective Customer / Distributor relations in cooperation with the district management and district sales teams.
- Sales support activities such as: exhibitions, conferences, customer visits and meetings.
- Registration and reporting of sales activities using sales tools in accordance with reporting requirements.
- Providing input and feedback on sales strategy and planning to district and regional management.
- Supporting the Account Manager in case of point of sale deals.
- Maintaining and increasing CS service contracts for Installed Base.
- Promoting and executing the sales of out of warranty contracts.
- Promoting and executing the sales of higher level CS contracts (e.g. silver to gold).
- Promoting and executing renewal of CS contracts.
- Reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and following up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner.
Key Measurement Indicators
- Order intake, price realization and sales
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Forecast accuracy and CRM won / loss information
- Socket retention rate & Installed base development
- Customer Services Contracts
- Warranty Conversion
- Contract Penetration
- On time completion
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience in Customer Services related functions is preferable
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips