- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain digital marketing calendar and manage website.
- Create and analyze digital content to meet engagement metrics.
- Implement search engine optimization.
- Respond to website and blog emails.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
FGS Ltd. is a multinational startup company located in United Kingdom specializing in Business Processing Outsourcing services to serve SMEs with a whole suite of BPO requirements. FGS provides ‘bespoke’ and ‘low cost’ business solutions. Our talents allow for an immediate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fusion Global Services